Thursday October 10, 2013 is World Sight Day!
San Ramon Family Optometry, Inc. will be donating 10% of our receipts on that day to help prevent blindness and impaired vision.
We also created a team to help support Optometry Giving Sight. You can visit our site by clicking on the link below.
World Sight Day is just around the corner on October 10!
Here is how your donation to Optometry Giving Sight can help:
* $25 can help a whole family to access eye care
* $50 can help provide a study kit to an optometry student
* $100 can help provide 20 people with access to an eye exam and glasses
* $300 can help to provide a child size trial frame
* $1200 could pay a month's salary for an optometrist to see up to 40 patients a day.