- We offer personalized comprehensive eye care for infants through adults, utilizing state-of-the-art computer technology. Our advanced instrumentation includes the Optomap® Digital Retinal Imaging System (www.optomap.com) which allows a 200 degree view of the retina often without the need for a dilated retinal examination Our OCT (optical coherence tomography) machine allows our eye care practitioners to evaluate different laters of the retina and therefore, diagnose and amange optic nerve and macular conditions evn more effectively. Some common conditions the OCT is used to detect and monitor are glaucoma, macular degeneration and changes due to diabetes.
- We have over 60 combined years of experience in fitting contact lenses of all types, including gas permeable rigid and bifocal soft lenses.
- We are affiliated with UC Berkeley and Pacific Laser Eye Center for patients interested in laser refractive surgery (LASIK). We are happy to determine if you are a candidate for this surgery. We also co-manage pre and post-operatively. We co-manage cataract and glaucoma patients as well.
- We treat eye diseases, glaucoma, infections, eye allergies, dry eye, and eye injuries.
- We focus our frame styling to compliment your lifestyle and occupational needs as well as sports vision needs.
- We welcome outside prescriptions as well.
- Our specialized examination tests for computer users can determine the correct eyeglasses or eye exercises specific to your needs.
- We are proud to announce our new Dry Eye Clinic. If you experience dry eye symptoms from contact lens wear, allergies, medications, or don’t know why, please schedule a dry eye evaluation in our office soon. There are several new treatment modalities for dry eye and we can help!
- Complimentary eyeglass adjustments, rigid contact lens polishing, ultrasonic glasses cleaning and travel size soft contact lens care kits.
Facilities and Equipment
- In-Office eyeglass finishing laboratory, state-of-the-art examination instrumentation and computerized equipment.
- We have a large selection of over 1000 frames – including designer frames such as Prada, Oliver Peoples,Coach, Calvin Klein, Oga, Fendi, Juicy, ProDesign, Kate Spade,Ray Ban, Gucci, Ferragamo, Bebe, Emilio Pucci, Nike,and many more.
- Our sunglass collection is extensive and includes Maui Jim, Oakley, Rudy Project, Coach, Nike, Juicy Couture,Fendi, Oliver Peoples, Calvin Klein, and more! We also have a large selection of children’s frame styles from the Float, Juicy Couture, X-Games,and Flexon collection, as well as sport and safety frames. We welcome you to come in and browse!
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, and Care Credit.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, as well as MESC, EyeMed, Superior, certain Blue Cross/Blue Shield plans, and United Healthcare. Please call us to inquire if we are providers of your insurance plan. We can bill any medical insurance as non-panel providers as well.
Please speak with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Tagalog, Mandarin,and Spanish.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you’ll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®
View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®.